easy research paper topics
A thesis statement is the foundation of any academic assignment. It reflects the main argument of the entire text. Postpone writing a thesis statement until the last minute: once you have an overall picture, it is better to come up with the thesis statement. It should be clear, concise, and to-the-point. Check the correctness and grammar mistakes of this section.
- Do in-depth research
- Prefer several interesting subjects to choose from
- Make a plan of your work
- Write all sections that include body parts and conclusion
- Cite related resources
- Edit & proofread the writing to polish your English and avoid grammar mistakes
In addition to the list of good research topics, we’ve included advice on what makes a good research paper topic and how you can use your topic to start writing a great paper.
Don’t get so carried away looking at lists of research paper topics that you forget any requirements or restrictions your teacher may have put on research topic ideas. If you’re writing a research paper on a health-related topic, deciding to write about the impact of rap on the music scene probably won’t be allowed, but there may be some sort of leeway. For example, if you’re really interested in current events but your teacher wants you to write a research paper on a history topic, you may be able to choose a topic that fits both categories, like exploring the relationship between the US and North Korea. No matter what, always get your research paper topic approved by your teacher first before you begin writing.
If you need more ideas, take a look at this list of best research paper topics from Paperell
Once you have chosen your topic, check the internet for references and also try using your school’s library database, which may also be available online. Don’t hesitate to ask your librarian for assistance with an urgent research paper. Other resources beyond the library include research paper websites that provide professional research paper writing help.
Topics for research papers might be demanding, but the most challenging part is related to making a research question. This is where you need to think hard about what your work will be focused on and what other people might find thought-provoking. You need to be able to motivate people to read your research essay even though they don’t know much about the subject itself.
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- What caused two state-of-the-art planes to crash and what can be done to prevent further accidents?
- How to prevent an increase in the number of homeless children?
- What is the future of religion?
- What is the morality in the world of cam girls?
- What is the background of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- What is it like to be transgender nowadays?
- How to deal with a huge wave of immigrants?
- Can police unions prevent corruption?
- What can developed countries do in order to help underdeveloped countries?
The first step to developing an interesting research paper is choosing a good topic. Finding a topic can be difficult, especially if you don’t know where to start. On this page, we have hundreds of good research paper topics across a wide range of subject fields. Each of these topics could be used “as is” to write your paper, or as a starting point to develop your own topic ideas.
Your Level of Interest: Research papers are time-consuming; you will be spending countless hours researching the topic and related topics, developing several primary and secondary sources, and putting everything together into a paper that is coherent and accomplishes your objectives. If you do not choose a topic you are passionate about, the process will be far more tedious, and the finished product may suffer as a result.