is my grammar correct
When several corrections are possible, you are prompted to choose one of them. There are cases when mistakes are skipped in order to limit the display of warnings or when the suggested corrections are not perfectly adapted to the context. Therefore, we advise you not to rely exclusively on the results delivered by our tool and to review the text yourself after the correction. To improve your English spelling, you can also consult our online grammar module and our conjugator.
Contact us if you want to implement a spell-checking tool adapted to your company (for French, English or other languages). If you are looking for a PC product, we recommend Ginger.
Scribens corrects over 250 types of common grammar and spelling mistakes, including verbs, nouns, pronouns, prepositions, homonyms, punctuation, typography, and more.
Scribens provides definitions, conjugations, and synonyms with an accompanying dictionary and thesaurus.
The software has been developed by leading English language experts to ensure that no grammar or punctuation rule has been ignored or misunderstood, no matter how tricky it might be.
Microsoft Word, for example, will run a basic spell check and will correct basic punctuation errors. But that’s as far as it goes. It doesn’t check for proper sentence structure and it doesn’t check context.
Get Page and check your text using a unique Contextual Grammar and Spell Checker.
The smell of flowers bring back memories. → The smell of flowers brings back memories.
Members can play a game on the games page that provides practice finding and correcting common second language errors. There are 1000 sentences in the database to practice with.
- students get a greater amount of consistent, explicit, just-in-time corrective feedback on surface errors from a grammar checker than they would otherwise
- students learn to become more autonomous when using a grammar checker
- grammar checkers teach students to become judicious users of technology, engaging their critical thinking skills, especially when they receive bad feedback or false alarms
- grammar checkers provide students with lifelong learning opportunities
- grammar checkers can provide feedback on multiple drafts of an assignment, instead of typically just one or two drafts