ideas on what to research for a senior thesis project in kinesiology
Research paper writing and editing
For students it’s always fascinating to learn new things about the human body. Kinesiology will teach you how the human body works and all the major body systems. When you write a research paper on this subject you have to try to bring something new for your classmates, something interesting that they be eager to find out. These are some of the best 22 kinesiology paper topics:
4. There may be recent news articles about health issues that interest you, related to your hometown or in Florida. FloridaCharts from the Florida Dept. of Health provides an informative statistical picture of the health status of Floridians.
3. Perhaps there is a particular health issue that interests you and that drew you to enter the profession for which you are studying.
Graduate thesis research in Kinesiology generally employs quantitative methods. Below are some examples of thesis titles completed by students graduating from the MA Kinesiology program from 1974 to 2007.
Master of science students in the Kinesiology program are engaged in a variety of research projects that put their knowledge to work and help them build on our current understanding of physiology, health, and exercise.
Since kinesiology addresses various physiological, biomechanical and psychological principles of body movement, students can find an inspiring idea among the interesting kinesiology research paper topics, both broad and narrow:
Interesting research topics about exercise science can address multiple physiological, biomechanical, nutritional and behavioral issues related to physical activity. It gives students a nice choice of options for writing their academic papers depending on their areas of interest. Whether you are interested in nutrition, psychology, chemistry, biology, anatomy or human physiology, you will be able to find a link between exercise science and to choose an exciting topic for your paper.
- A brief introduction, which includes the thesis statement, general intent of project, what the project should accomplish, and justification for considering the project a legitimate endeavor.
- A literature review, which includes any supporting literature that justifies the intention of the project.
- A method for accomplishing the project. Include any necessary background or equipment needed for the project, where the project will be conducted, and a proposed timeline for completion.
- A bibliography or reference list.
Generally, a scientific research proposal will include a brief introduction to the research topic, a literature review, and a methodology that will explain how the student plans to meet the objectives of the research. A proposal in the Arts and Humanities will generally include an introduction and a creative work (e.g. screenplays, short stories, artwork) or theoretical analysis.