argumentative research paper topics high school not controversial
Just like any other academic paper, argumentative essay requires such steps as:
Remember: the world is not black-and-white. There are always two sides of the coin. So, even if you’re pretty sure in your claim, and the majority of people tend to support it, consider the arguments of the opposing side. Only then your argumentative paper will be graded respectively high.
- Write about different aspects of contemporary life. Do not cover fantastic issues in an argumentative essay as you must sound realistic by providing real-life examples. That’s why choosing social media, sports, politics, gender issues, and school/college themes would work.
- Start with a great hook to capture attention. It can be a rhetorical question, literary quote, or else, but it is important not to use more than one hook in your paper. Mind this professional advice when choosing the best hooking sentence.
- There is no need to include a first-person (“I,” “we”) unless required by instructions. Still, students are encouraged to share their own opinions.
- It is important to read all relevant literature to add ideas that oppose personal opinion. To debate fairly, the evidence must be taken from the credible sources only! Exclude topics that do not have opposing opinions.
- Feel free to create an original topic, but you may also use numerous lists of prepared themes.
- Try to sound unbiased when protecting your point of view. The following elements will support your research:
- clear criteria
- expert feedback
- supportive arguments
- End up your text with a strong call-to-action (CTA). Unlike in marketing, your goal is to sell your article. In other words, make the reader want to discuss the problem even once he’s done with reading. Motivate your audience to continue the research.
- Don’t forget to refer to this article to recall the best argumentative essay ideas chosen by many successful students throughout the world!
Those who try to obtain their business administration degrees (BBA or MBA) must evaluate and analyze the efficiency of some marketing or HRM tools to discover the most effective approaches. Potential nurses and healthcare experts must check and discuss the efficiency of treatment.
You may be an expert in the selected area, but always remember to add quotes from the external sources. This way, students prove that they can gather and choose sources with the most quality information on the given topic. Moreover, in-text citations will show your awareness of the different papers formats. Formatting is one of the steps on the way to your desired grade. Whenever you have any doubts concerning the topic to write your argumentative essay on, contact online specialists who are selling cheap custom argumentative essays on any topics in the world. They know how to make your essay stand out from the rest of the papers.
If you want every reader to enjoy your writing and make it to the end, here is what you should do:
Illustration by Catherine Song. ThoughtCo.
Sometimes, the best ideas are sparked by looking at many different options. Explore this list of possible topics and see if a few pique your interest. Write those down as you come across them, then think about each for a few minutes.
By the time students reach high school, they’ve probably written numerous papers and speeches in which they had to form clear, persuasive arguments to convince their audiences of particular viewpoints. But in today’s era of “fake news” and poorly-researched Internet reports, it’s more important than ever before for students to learn how to think critically about what goes into the arguments and messages they receive from others.
Use these 35 new argumentative essay topics with your high school class to help them learn how to better cut through the noise to find what’s really real—and, of course, to improve their own writing and arguing skills!