what are interesting topics for a research paper
There are some subjects that might trigger different responses from people because most of these subjects are controversial and are prone to raise a series of other issues. Most of these research titles are related to politics, religion, gender roles, as well as human relationships.
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- What caused two state-of-the-art planes to crash and what can be done to prevent further accidents?
- How to prevent an increase in the number of homeless children?
- What is the future of religion?
- What is the morality in the world of cam girls?
- What is the background of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- What is it like to be transgender nowadays?
- How to deal with a huge wave of immigrants?
- Can police unions prevent corruption?
- What can developed countries do in order to help underdeveloped countries?
Do not be lazy to read more and vary your resources. Professors provide a catalog of research articles useful for the class. It is your guide. You will have to read most of these sources during the course of the term along with other materials.
- Do in-depth research
- Prefer several interesting subjects to choose from
- Make a plan of your work
- Write all sections that include body parts and conclusion
- Cite related resources
- Edit & proofread the writing to polish your English and avoid grammar mistakes
In addition to the list of good research topics, we’ve included advice on what makes a good research paper topic and how you can use your topic to start writing a great paper.
One of the hardest parts of writing a research paper can be just finding a good topic to write about. Fortunately we’ve done the hard work for you and have compiled a list of 113 interesting research paper topics. They’ve been organized into ten categories and cover a wide range of subjects so you can easily find the best topic for you.
Here are some things to consider when selecting an appropriate topic:
Maybe you have picked a research topic from the above categories for your paper. However, a good college student knows you need a plan B. So here are some other great topics.
Features that tend to characterize good research questions are as follows:
Then you should examine what aspect of the topic is preferable for you to outline in your research paper. A list will save you here again. Use pros/cons template to include all the arguments and objections to the issues.