microeconomic topics to write about
Microeconomics classifies pollution as an externality. An externality is defined as an act that affects third-party individuals who are not involved in the action. The effect can have either positive or negative consequence. For example, if an individual resides in an area where live music festivals are held, but they don’t attend or partake in the event they are considered an externality as they can hear the music. Depending on their viewpoint this can a positive or negative experience. Pollution, however, can only be considered a negative externality due to its detrimental effects on humans, animals, and plants.
Here is a short sample essay to get your economic muses flowing.
- How is the labor market affected by minimum wage laws?
- What would happen to oil prices in the oil market when demand exceeds supply?
- How does advertising affect consumer demand?
- The social media significantly affects the labor market. Discuss.
- What is the application of price elasticity of demand in our daily lives?
- According to the law of demand and supply, the higher the demand, the higher the prices. However, the price of some goods and services decrease with an increase in demand. Explain
- Game theory
- Monopoly and consumer demand theory
- Perfect and Imperfect competition
- The theory of comparative advantage
- The theory of absolute advantage
- Derivation of the supply curve
- The marginal product of labor
- The effect of supply and demand on pricing
- The labor market and its effect of demand and supply
- Effects of seasonal fluctuations on the economy
- The demand for clean energy
- Market structure is planned and unplanned economies
- The micro-economic effects of environmental pollution
- Nature as a victim of industrialization
- Taxation and inflation
- Market conditions as a barrier to new entry
- How the law of diminishing returns affects inputs
- Factors affecting the success of small businesses
- Risks and uncertainties in business expansion
- Effects of advertising on purchasing decisions
- The role of social media on the stimulation of supply
- Advertising errors that can lead to the closure of companies
- Consumer preferences and their effects of the pricing systems
- Cartels and their role in the manipulation of gas and oil prices
- Minimum wage regulations and their effects on companies
Note that you are required to choose a topic that depicts your professionalism. Remember that it is the desire of every student to write on a topic that will make them stand out from everyone else. Our experts come in here because they have a clear understanding of all microeconomics-related topics. They have sufficient writing skills that enable them to write exceptionally quality papers.
The basic assumptions of microeconomics as a science, however, are neither model-based nor quantitative. Rather, microeconomics argues that human actors are rational and that they use scarce resources to accomplish purposeful ends. The dynamic interaction between scarcity and choice helps economists discover what humans consider valuable. Exchange, demand, prices, profits, losses and competition arise when humans voluntarily associate with each other to achieve their separate ends. In this sense, microeconomics is best thought of as a branch of deductive logic; models and curves are simply manifestations of these deductive insights.
Microeconomics is the study of human action and interaction. The most common uses of microeconomics deal with individuals and firms that trade with one another, but its methods and insights can be applied to nearly every aspect of purposeful activity. Ultimately, microeconomics is about human choices and incentives.
Paper format: MLA
Academic level: Bachelor
2) Do not confuse with macroeconomics! In fact, the difference is quite clear – macroeconomics studies economy as a whole, while microeconomics studies behavior of a firm and individuals and their interaction in decision making considering allocation of scarce resources.
- Basics of microeconomics (Principles, Object and subject of study, etc)
- Supply and demand in market economy
- Perfect competition
- Imperfect competition
- Economy of uncertainty
- Theory of firm
- Theory of production
- Labor market
- Capital market
- Land market
- Imperfection of market
how to check grammar in google docs
You can also use third-party tools to check your grammar and spelling in Google Docs.
As you edit documents in Google Docs with Grammarly’s extension installed or turned on, you’ll automatically see its suggestions appear, with red underlines appearing beneath your typing where Grammarly suggestions a change. Mouse over each suggestion and click the options presented to indicate whether you wish to accept the change suggested by Grammarly.
2. When you click on one of the words with the red squiggly line under it, Google Docs gives you a stronger nudge in the right direction — “Did you mean.” Click on the correct spelling in the box to make the correction.
Spell check is easy to use, and here are two ways to conduct a check in Google Docs.
Now, isn’t that awesome! What a great way to help our young writers, support struggling learners, and help us all catch errors!
I’ve shared Read&Write for Google Chrome™ on this blog before. It’s a fantastic toolbar for teachers and students to use across G Suite products and the web.
The current system introduced in February uses machine translation, and the process can be thought of as “translating from the language of incorrect grammar to the language of correct grammar.”
– Nov. 21st 2019 8:32 am PT
A small window opens with a few options to choose from, like changing the error to a suggested fix, ignoring the current error, or adding a word to the dictionary so it won’t appear as an error again.
By default, Google Docs’ spelling and grammar check are enabled when you first open a document. Anytime you’ve misspelled a word or type “your” when you meant “you’re,” the spelling checker underlines the error with a red squiggly line, prompting you to make a change.
how to write apa style journal review
Central Michigan University Library, 250 East Preston Street, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859 | (989) 774-1100 | Contact Us
Your evaluation must go beyond a “gut reaction” to the work and be based on your knowledge of the topic (gained through readings, lectures, and class experience) as well as on what you learn through additional research. Writing the critical review requires you to read the selected article in detail and other related articles so you can present an objective and educated evaluation.
How author names are structured
If no author is given, to create the APA citation of journal use the title of the article in place of the author information. Then provide the publication date and publication name without repeating the article title.
In order to write a journal article review in APA style, one must necessarily conform to the detailed guidelines of APA style of writing. As such, a few tips for writing a journal article review in APA style have been provided in details below.
Journal article reviews start with a header, including citation of the sources being reviewed. This citation is mentioned at the top of the review, following the APA style (refer to the APA style manual for more information). We will need the author’s name for the article, title of the article, journal of the published article, volume and issue number, publication date, and page numbers for the article.
Web: Author [last name], A.A [first and middle initial]. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Title. Retrieved from
Scientific article review involves anything in the realm of science. Often, scientific publications include more information on the background that you can use to analyze the publication more comprehensively.
- The work is seen as falling outside of the coverage domain of the journal
- It contains such severe flaws of design, methodology, analysis, or interpretations that the editor questions the validity of the submission
- It is judged as making a limited contribution to the field
- Sometimes an article is rejected with an invitation to revise and resubmit
An article can be rejected for several reasons including:
argumentative research paper topics high school not controversial
Just like any other academic paper, argumentative essay requires such steps as:
Remember: the world is not black-and-white. There are always two sides of the coin. So, even if you’re pretty sure in your claim, and the majority of people tend to support it, consider the arguments of the opposing side. Only then your argumentative paper will be graded respectively high.
- Write about different aspects of contemporary life. Do not cover fantastic issues in an argumentative essay as you must sound realistic by providing real-life examples. That’s why choosing social media, sports, politics, gender issues, and school/college themes would work.
- Start with a great hook to capture attention. It can be a rhetorical question, literary quote, or else, but it is important not to use more than one hook in your paper. Mind this professional advice when choosing the best hooking sentence.
- There is no need to include a first-person (“I,” “we”) unless required by instructions. Still, students are encouraged to share their own opinions.
- It is important to read all relevant literature to add ideas that oppose personal opinion. To debate fairly, the evidence must be taken from the credible sources only! Exclude topics that do not have opposing opinions.
- Feel free to create an original topic, but you may also use numerous lists of prepared themes.
- Try to sound unbiased when protecting your point of view. The following elements will support your research:
- clear criteria
- expert feedback
- supportive arguments
- End up your text with a strong call-to-action (CTA). Unlike in marketing, your goal is to sell your article. In other words, make the reader want to discuss the problem even once he’s done with reading. Motivate your audience to continue the research.
- Don’t forget to refer to this article to recall the best argumentative essay ideas chosen by many successful students throughout the world!
Those who try to obtain their business administration degrees (BBA or MBA) must evaluate and analyze the efficiency of some marketing or HRM tools to discover the most effective approaches. Potential nurses and healthcare experts must check and discuss the efficiency of treatment.
You may be an expert in the selected area, but always remember to add quotes from the external sources. This way, students prove that they can gather and choose sources with the most quality information on the given topic. Moreover, in-text citations will show your awareness of the different papers formats. Formatting is one of the steps on the way to your desired grade. Whenever you have any doubts concerning the topic to write your argumentative essay on, contact online specialists who are selling cheap custom argumentative essays on any topics in the world. They know how to make your essay stand out from the rest of the papers.
If you want every reader to enjoy your writing and make it to the end, here is what you should do:
Illustration by Catherine Song. ThoughtCo.
Sometimes, the best ideas are sparked by looking at many different options. Explore this list of possible topics and see if a few pique your interest. Write those down as you come across them, then think about each for a few minutes.
By the time students reach high school, they’ve probably written numerous papers and speeches in which they had to form clear, persuasive arguments to convince their audiences of particular viewpoints. But in today’s era of “fake news” and poorly-researched Internet reports, it’s more important than ever before for students to learn how to think critically about what goes into the arguments and messages they receive from others.
Use these 35 new argumentative essay topics with your high school class to help them learn how to better cut through the noise to find what’s really real—and, of course, to improve their own writing and arguing skills!
The introduction usually addresses three questions: What? Why? How?
There are four main considerations when it comes to the second draft.
But if you have an urgent order, our writers won’t get scared. So click “Continue to Order” button and delegate your writing troubles to experts.
CustomWritings.com is a custom writing company that has a great reputation for providing high-quality custom paper writing help, our service varies from term paper writing help and research paper writing help to report paper writing help and review paper writing help. We can write all kinds of academic papers for you: essay papers, term papers, research papers, thesis papers, dissertations, reports and reviews and provide other kinds of premium paper writing help. You just have to place and order on our website and we will write your paper keeping in view all your requirements, and give you the paper writing help you require. You can include the resources that you want us to use and the points you may have wanted to include in your essay, and we will help you with paper writing. Our paper writing service can be used when you need high school paper writing help and college paper writing help as well as university paper writing help and Master’s paper writing help.
Writing is a process, and no two people write in the same way. We recommend following these steps when writing your paper, and remember that it is okay to jump between steps if you need to do more thinking or researching as you write.
Use our downloadable Academic Paper Checklist to ensure all your academic papers are complete and correctly structured:
If finance is not your cup of tea, there is no need to torture yourself. You can pay for essay and get completely original work from people who are fluent in this field of science at EssayShark.
A good business essay or research paper should be written by an expert paper writer. Our website collaborates with qualified writers only. Put your assignment in our reliable hands.
CustomWritings.com is one of the best online services for students. We think that actions matter more than words and we’re ready to prove this. Not just anyone can enter our writing team as we take care of the quality of content we offer. Before our custom essay writing service hires a writer, we test him or her to make sure the person is the best-qualified specialist we need. Our assessment system is quite strict. Our essay writing service differs from others with its superior quality papers completed for affordable prices.
- A fast service you can count on
We are here for you 24/7, which allows us to give you feedback instantly. A minimum of four hours is enough for our professionals to create an insightful custom paper. Unlike many other writers, we like challenges and accept urgent orders. For this reason, we offer a new 4-hour deadline that we are obliged to respect. Forget about limited working hours – our academic writing assistance is available around-the-clock. Don’t hesitate to contact our essay writing service whenever you need to ask how to place an order and any other questions you’re interested in. Writing to us late at night via live chat is okay!
- A confidential service that respects your privacy
Your confidentiality and your trust are our main priorities. No need to worry that someone will find out that you’ve paid for our essay writing services. We never share the personal details of our clients. So, ask “write my paper” and feel free from worries. Moreover, we don’t store them on the website. So, be confident that your personal and financial details are safe with us. Making a payment online, you take no risks at all. We use advanced software to protect your data online.
- A legit service of academic assistance
Our paper writing service is 100% legitimate. We are a professional custom writing service that has been present in the market for years. We sell only authentic papers, each of which is written according to the specific instructions of customers. Need essay service writing assistance? Get it from our experienced writers with proficient knowledge of the English language and a variety of subject fields. You won’t see the profiles of freelance writers with an average level of language in our academic writing service. Each helper on our team is a talented person for whom writing isn’t just the way to earn a living but his or her calling. Use our essay writing help to become a better writer yourself, as with us you receive a perfect example of how your assignment should look like.
- A cheap service with high-quality papers
interesting history research paper topics
Even if you come up with the absolute best research paper topic and you’re so excited to write about it, you won’t be able to produce a good paper if there isn’t enough research about the topic. This can happen for very specific or specialized topics, as well as topics that are too new to have enough research done on them at the moment. Easy research paper topics will always be topics with enough information to write a full-length paper.
Below are 113 good research topics to help you get you started on your paper. We’ve organized them into ten categories to make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you’re looking for.
The Middle East is considered to be the cradle of civilization. Therefore, you can be sure that there are some amazing research papers already written about this area of our beautiful planet. However, throughout the history, the Middle East was the center of trading, knowledge, and art so you can check the following Middle East research topics in order to find some of your likings.
What’s more, when choosing the topic, make sure there are enough study materials because it’s important that you have resources you can lean on in case you ran out of ideas. Then again, you should, of course, avoid plagiarism since this might severely harm your academic reputation. Therefore, if you are not sure how to provide the right citation and references, don’t hesitate to get help from people who can do it with eyes closed.
As you begin the research process, you may find yourself needing to broaden or narrow down your research depending on the results you find. You may even need to change some aspects of your topic to ones that you find more interesting or manageable. You just have to go with your gut on this.
So how do you make up your mind on what to write about? With the many available options, you can easily get stuck. Here are some tips that will help you sort out the great from the good and average ones.
Our writers have already helped 2,000+ students conquer their homework goals. Let them help you.
Defining good history research topic may be challenging when approached without prior outline and topic analysis by novice college students. It makes sense when working with large history projects that involve discussion and arguments. Once applicable topic is found, it should include strong thesis statement or an argument that reveals author’s intention and main idea. Remember that you can always use our thesis statement generator for research paper or turn directly to one of our writing experts when unsure about what kind of an argument should be made in relation to chosen subject.
If the only help with research paper on the Civil War you need is to choose the topic, here comes your wish.
The history of Puritans is marked with the cruelest court trials one can imagine. See how many issues still remain uncovered.
essay format template to whom who may concern
Image by Miguel Co © The Balance 2019
Many employers don’t list a contact person because they may not want direct inquiries from job seekers.
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
For this reason alone, it’s highly recommended you don’t use this greeting. You want your email, cover letter, letter of recommendation or note to be received. Using this greeting could risk that.
The essay describe makes it possible to put your ideas with each other, and get an apparent thought about what the essay should be all about. The training you are able to discover from this article is the fact the discussion system used within this essay. Notably it truly is an important piece of the essay whenever you’re writing an academic article. It’s vital which you happen to be steady during your essay. You need to be clear regarding the intent behind your own composition, suppose you’re writing an essay which has funny components then your essay should contain humorous components. A fast test in the finish of composing your essay can ensure that you’ve used the appropriate stressed through the essay. Attempt these directions about the best way to write a persuasive article. Don’t forget, an impressive essay isn’t about having notable phrases.
This written composition may describe ten techniques it’s possible to enhance your essay writing yourself. You will find just two big issues that documents demand. 10S and Thousands of argumentative essays are written on these types of topics and you mightn’t perhaps write an original discussion for all these issues. You’ll be able enough to compose quicker successful writer and score better scores on your own examination essay. Every one of these variables might trigger students who r enjoy composition creating. These totally free test scholarship essays are offered on the web, and you’ll study them all to discover how additional applicants have written their documents and what themes they’ve employed. Any composition should offer an efficient analysis of the area in issue. Your essay needs to be planned within the way in which it’s a coherent and logical structure. Topic word has to be written in the leading saying the vital subject location of an article.
To Whom It May Concern:
- Ask your HR rep or recruiter – If you’re writing a cover letter or email to a hiring manager, ask your recruiter or HR rep for the correct name.
- Visit the company’s LinkedIn profile – At the top of their profile, you’ll see a hyperlinked prompt that says, “See all [number of employees] on Linkedin.” Click that prompt to see a list of all employees. You should be able to skim the list until you find the person, role, or title you’re hoping to connect with.
- Visit the company’s “About Us” page – Smaller companies might list all employees and their titles on their “About Us” or “Team” page. At the very least, you’ll find a general company inbox where you can send a request to learn the name of the person you’re trying to reach.
- Pick up the phone – Call the company where your prospect works and ask the receptionist or administrator for that person’s name, contact information, or advice on how best to reach them.
what are some easy topics for a research paper
From the first day of their university life, students know that they will have to write a lot – each professor requires them to create an essay or a research paper. It appears that picking research paper topics is the most difficult process. You cannot choose the first idea you see on the web or in the print publishing – it is about choosing interesting research paper themes on the relevant issues.
It is the opening section of the research paper, and we can call this paragraph the face of the entire document. Begin with a clear hook to make a reader go through it to the end. Use one word or collocation:
Topics for the research paper are not easy to find since there are different fields that have been already exhausted from the beginning of the year, but you can always go for an area of interest. In order to choose great research paper titles and interesting things to research, taking some time and contemplate on what makes you be passionate about a certain subject is a good starting point. This is, after all, of great importance since you won’t be able to commit fully to writing an amazing assignment if you are not so interested in the subject.
Once you managed to decide which topic might be of your interest, you should check available materials you could use to foster your research. You should analyze the available materials carefully in order to make the right choice on which subject you could thoroughly work on and expand it to a whole other level. If you skip this step, you might end up putting yourself under a lot of pressure to meet the due date of the research essay, topics, research paper submissions. Then again, if you enjoy conducting experiments and your chosen research topic allows you, maybe you could have a survey conducted with the help of your peers and write a paper after analyzing the data.
- What is the proper punishment for serial killers and rapists?
- What caused two state-of-the-art planes to crash and what can be done to prevent further accidents?
- How to prevent an increase in the number of homeless children?
- What is the future of religion?
- What is the morality in the world of cam girls?
- What is the background of all terrorist attacks in the world?
- What is it like to be transgender nowadays?
- How to deal with a huge wave of immigrants?
- Can police unions prevent corruption?
- What can developed countries do in order to help underdeveloped countries?
If you are in a class that allows you to choose your own term paper topic, there are some important areas to consider before you begin your project:
Can We Write Your Speech?
Below are 113 good research topics to help you get you started on your paper. We’ve organized them into ten categories to make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you’re looking for.
Before you start writing a single word of your paper, you first need to know what your thesis will be. Your thesis is a statement that explains what you intend to prove/show in your paper. Every sentence in your research paper will relate back to your thesis, so you don’t want to start writing without it!
Our writers have already helped 2,000+ students conquer their homework goals. Let them help you.
If a topic is a backbone of your paper, then information is its essential body element. Before settling on the research topic ideas, you have to make sure there is enough information for you to model the main body of your paper. It is recommended to use textbooks (both online and offline), articles and other sources (don’t forget to use plagiarism checker) that deal with scientific explanations and review your topic from the most debatable side. Especially if you decided to stop on controversial topics for research papers, you should prepare in advance and look up for the strong arguments to support your thesis.
citation machines apa
It will usually request vital details about a source — like the authors, title, and publish date — and will output these details with the correct punctuation and layout required by the official APA style guide. Our citation generator has recently been updated to support the new 7th edition style guide alongside the current 6th edition.
Like almost every other citation style, APA style can be cryptic and hard to understand when formatting citations. Citations can take an unreasonable amount of time to format manually, and it is easy to accidentally include errors. By using a citation generator to do this work you will:
There are certain formatting rules you must adhere to when writing a paper in apa format.
- In this research, many participants made use of … (McGuire et al., 2014) .
- McGuire et al. (2014) noticed that …
APA stands for American Psychological Association, the scientific organisation that assembles the publishing manual of the APA format. The style was developed in 1929 by a group of scientists to standardize scientific writing. It was created in the hopes that it would provide a coherent and professional manner of citing sources for students and researchers in the fields of social and behavioural sciences.
APA citing giving you a headache? Let the Cite This For Me APA format generator remove some stress caused by citations by helping you turn your sources into a fully-formatted citation. The citation generator will create your reference in two parts; an in-text APA format citation and a full reference that is ready to be copied straight into your work.
Whether you’re a student, writer, foreign language learner, or simply looking to brush up on your grammar skills, our comprehensive grammar guides provide an extensive overview on over 50 grammar-related topics. Confused about reflexive verbs, demonstrative adjectives, or conjunctive adverbs? Look no further! Learn about these grammar topics and many, many more in our thorough and easy to understand reference guides!
Our Citation Machine® APA guide is a one-stop shop for learning how to cite in APA format. Discover what APA is, how to cite in APA format, and use our simple to follow directions and examples to keep your citations in check and under control.
APA style is used by many scholars and researchers in the behavioral and social sciences, not just psychology. There are other citation formats and styles such as MLA and Chicago citation style, but this one is most popular in the fields of science.
If your reference list has multiple authors with the same last name and initials, include their first name in brackets.
how to cite a paper for a first grader
1. Categories of papers
Here’s an APA format example of a table:
Citations for Beginners was developed to help young researchers understand:
- what plagiarism is
- why citations are created (to acknowledge or give credit to the original author, to allow others to find the source themselves, and to demonstrate to your instructor that you’re capable of locating high quality resources)
- the format and components of a citation in MLA format
- the purpose of using citation generator websites, such as EasyBib, to develop citations
Try refreshing the page, or contact customer support.
Here’s an example:
- Manage your time and plan your work – ensure that you have enough time to prepare, read and write
- When paraphrasing an author’s text, ensure that you use your own words and a sentence structure sufficiently different from the original text
- In your notes, highlight in colour/bold any direct quotations you want to use in your assignment – this will help to ensure you use quotation marks with an appropriate reference when you are writing up your work
- Allow enough time to check your final draft for possible referencing errors or omissions: for example, check that all your in-text citations have a corresponding entry in your reference list, and vice versa
- Save all your notes, files, printouts and so on until you receive your final mark or grade.
‘….and so it was thought that, “A new feeling came into existence, a sense that people had become separated from nature.”’ 1
So let’s say that your professor wants you to format in MLA style, and you have no idea how to do it. Where do you start? And why do you need to use a format anyway?
Pages should be numbered (along with your last name) in the top right header of the paper.